Hey mamas! Question: When did you last do something for yourself?
This is a photoshoot I did with my husband, captured by my husband with a look created by yours truly. Yes, you can be a stay-at-home mama and fine at the same time—while not compromising your faith.
The Look Details
- Hair: spring twists with weave by Yebo. It was installed and styled by me.
- Hat and skirt: purchased from Chanel’s Closet Consignment in May.
- Top: blouse from Target.
- Shoes: I’m not sure if you can still find these, but these sexy sandals were a gift purchased from Victoria’s Secret seven years ago.
- Jewelry: Claire’s
I said I’d update it with something similar, so here are some cute finds on Amazon! I have not tried these for myself but from what I gather, these are a steal!
- Hair: If the spring twists aren’t your thing, try wetting your natural hair and twisting it (allow it to fully dry while twisted), then untwisting and look at how beauiful your hair will look! I’ll do this and post about it later on.
- Hat and skirt: Royal blue fedora found here and super cute midi a-line skirt with pockets here!
- Top: Elegant short puff top here!
- Shoes: Stiletto heeled sandals here.
- Jewelry: Bangles here and necklace and earring set right here